Mentoring is Easy as 1.2.3.
● Attend Mentor meetings as scheduled.
● Contact your mentee on a regular basis (at least once a week; face to face)
● Provide updates by way of survey on mentee and relationship.
Have a positive relationship
● Helping youth realize their potential, recognize their talent(s),
and help to overcome the trials of school and life
● Becoming a lifelong mentor and friend
Fill out an application!
Become A Mentor
* Fill out Application
* Attend Leon County School Mentor Training
*Complete a level 1 background check
Our goal is to help middle and high school girls during the most critical stage of their lives by increasing awareness of self, decreasing high school drop-out rates, and preventing teenage pregnancy. This will be executed through the 7 components of transformation: Finding your inner diva through Self-Exploration, When you know better you do betterby way of Education, I’ll give myself away through Community Service, Expression of D.I.V.A.S through Dance, Theater, Spoken word, Song and Stepping, Knowing your rights as a citizen, International and Globalization awareness and Moving from ME to WE by building a Sisterhood.